When I was talking to my sister briefly last night, I told her that I felt like watercolouring something. She said "do flowers" which is exactly what I was going to do. Then she said "use primas, and rhinestones". Although I couldn't fit primas into this design, I used 4 rhinestones, as well as one rhinestone brad. I used my make-shift ticket corner punch (a marked 1/2-inch circle punch), and placed the rhinestones in the corners with glue dots. The rhinestone brad is wrapped around the knotted organdy. I had to tie this first, carefully slide it off, then wrap the brad around it (I tried punching it through, so didn't work!). Then slide it back on.
The watercolouring was done on some shimmery paper ( my free sample from Prism Papers). I had read that shimmery paper was a decent alternative to watercolour paper, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It paints nicely, but totally different, it's hard to describe. I used Still Life Stems here, I've been playing around with different layouts using the flowers. They are such tall images, so I've been trying to get the most versatility from them by using them in different ways.