I saw this card and immediately wanted to make my own version. I did mine a little differently. Instead of popping up the numbers, I cut them out of the white layer and placed black paper behind. I also don't have a silhouette, but I do have some number dies.
I kept the dies exactly where I wanted by using post-it notes and running through one number at a time.
Then I added 2 rhinestones for a tiny bit of bling and a graduation sentiment.
Stamps: Movers & Shakers Sentiments
Ink: Black Onyx
Accessories, etc.: Rhinestones, By the Numbers die
Monday, June 25, 2012
It's been a while since I've participated in one of Papertrey Ink's blog hops, but I saw the inspiration photo on the weekend, and I made a note to play along this month.
I used the colours and themes from the inspiration photo- light blue, green, yellow, ruffles and flowers.
- Stamps: Background Basics: Petal Power, It's a Jungle Out There
- Ink: Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist
- Paper: Baja Breeze, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss
- Dies: Medium Scallop Die, Notched Flower Die
- Accessories, etc.: Ruffled Ribbon, Button, Twine