I'm posting a bit late again, sorry! It was a busy day of getting items ready for the coming work week. When you get up and it's not 33C or more with the humidity, you've got to jump to it and get stuff done!
Here's the sketch. I know it's super basic, but the idea is that you will use or make some sort of patterned paper for the right background. Have fun looking through your stash or putting something together, like I did!
- Card Base: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
- Main Image: 2-1/2 x 3-1/4
- Main Image Layer: 2-5/8 x 3-3/8
- Plain side panel: 1-1/2 x 5-1/2
- Patterned side panel: 2-3/4 x 5-1/2
I decided I wanted to make some fun coffee themed paper. I embossed one of the bean images,the French press, and a cup from Coffee Love all over some white cardstock. I sponged Walnut Stain and Wild Honey Distress Oxide inks all over. I misted some water over top and also added a few splatters of Espresso Grounds Distress ink.
I stamped the French press again onto my white image panel with a sentiment from the same stamp set. I stamped the cup on some scrap paper, and coloured and cut it out and added it with some foam tape for both a dimensional pop and a colour pop.
Supplies (some affiliate links used):
- Stamps: Coffee Love
- Paper: Stamper's Select, Crushed Curry, Cocoa Bean
- Ink: Dark Chocolate, Wild Honey, Walnut Stain, Espresso Grounds, Versamark
- Accessories, etc.: Copics- YR15, Y35, white embossing powder, blending handles and sponges
If you play along, I'd love to see a link!