Monday, July 02, 2007

Announcing...



The opening of Pink Cat Studio Digital Scrapbooking store! For the past few months, I've been making pages with these delightful products. If you're into digi-scrapping, take a look here Pink Cat Studio . Here are a few fun pages I designed. The first one uses parts of the
Tropical Delight Kit. I used the papers and the brads from this kit for this layout. The picture is from a walk I took one weekend. There were some gorgeous lilacs, so I had to photograph them!
The next one features the Pink Diva Kitty. The page features two of my diva kitties: Gizmo and Sammi. The photo didn't totally go with the papers, so I applied a pink filter, and look at that, it goes perfectly! To see more of my creations and others on the design team, check out the online gallery: http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/DigitalGallery/.

No comments:

Post a Comment