Friday, January 25, 2008

A few more...

You can never get tired of birthday cards, right?? And if you can, there's no reason these cards couldn't be used for several other purposes- congratulations, thank you, best wishes are a few other sentiments that would fit nicely into these ones. I made these two last night. I didn't feel like making 2 of the exact same card. Instead, I picked my colour scheme (note to self, when deciding on mellow moss in said colour scheme, be sure to NOT grab the sage shadow marker...) and went from there. I also used the same types of embellishments and tools (moss polka dot ribbon, paper piercing, the button was an afterthought on the 2nd card). Even though I used a retired stamp set on here, you could easily replace the main flower and the sentiment from anything in your collection.

Supplies:
Stamps: All the Best (SU! retired), Faux Ribbon by PaperTrey Ink
Paper: River Rock, Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, White, Ginger Blossom DP
Ink: Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Always Apricot, Versafine Black
Accessories, etc.: mat pack & piercer, pop dots, polka dot ribbon, apricot button, horizontal slot punch

No comments:

Post a Comment