Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blog Hop

For the past few months I've been meaning to participate in Papertrey Ink's Blog Hop. When I saw that this month's theme was polka dots, how could I resist?? I actually forgot that today was the 25th, so I relied on an "old stand-by" layout, as I whipped this one together in 20 minutes or so. I changed it up a bit, since I added these cool mulberry primas I bought last week. They coordinate so nicely with Berry Sorbet! I finished the flowers off with pearls, since that went well with the shine of the satin ribbon.

Can't wait to see what everyone else did!

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Basics, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Berry Sorbet, White Craft
Paper: Pink Patterns, Berry Sorbet, Kraft, White
Accessories, etc.: Mulberry Primas, half pearls, satin ribbon

28 comments:

  1. So cute! Very clean looking. Love those flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty
    simple and clean
    love the flowers with the pearl in them

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The Berry Sorbet looks great with the Kraft cardstock and the flowers match perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers work so well with the berry sorbet! :-) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very nice! Those Prima's are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, very pretty! Berry Sorbet looks so good with Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, love this!!! I've got all the PTI papers on my wish list just awaiting the 1st of the month so I can charge ahead!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice!
    ~Lacey
    www.handstampedbylacey.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those primas ARE gorgeous! I love this card. so lovely.
    k

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO simple yet gorgeous! I love the small sentiment is the big focus :D Very pretty color choices too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always forget about it too!! I hate it so I made sure I didn't forget this month and put it on my outlook calendar!! I love your card, great colors and beautiful flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous as per usual! Love your style! Those Primas are a pretty good match!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo elegant! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it - Clean and simple, just your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful birthday card! Very wonderfully polka-dotty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice job. I especially like how clean and simple it is.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those flowers. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great card! I love the Kraft cardstock with white polka dots~ beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. total cutness! love the flowers and LOVE the kraft card base!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the satin ribbon with the pearls!!!! This is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete