Sunday, January 04, 2009

Anniversary Card

I'm really not that into making Valentine's Day cards, but I love classic shape graphics- circles, stars, hearts, etc. I was thrilled when I saw all the other (i.e Non-Valentine's Day) possibilities that would work with the Heart Prints set. I will probably be making mostly wedding and anniversary cards with it, but with all the sentiment choices I figure a birthday card, inspiration, thanks, or friendship themes would work as well. I picked up the latest colour release too, Raspberry Fizz, and I really wanted to use just that with white to create a really nice contrast. I added in a touch of light pink. I found that both Sweet Blush and Pretty in Pink just didn't quite match. Pink Pirouette however seemed like a good alternative.

Supplies:
Stamps: Heart Prints
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, White, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Fresh Snow
Accessories, etc.: Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon

Also, in case you're a DoodleFactory fan, I thought you might want to check these out: Sweets'n'Hearts and Valentine's Remix and matching sentiments. There's a "Spread the Word" type of blog candy available here.

1 comment:

  1. Now that my purely pomogranate is gone ... I have got to buy some of this color. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete