Thursday, June 04, 2009

Van Gogh

A while back, Irene posted a cool card with a really neat way of colouring. Flash forward a few months and you've got Starving Artistamps and Technique Junkies pairing up for a few contests. Be sure to go here to find out how you can enter the contest.

Here's my card. I kept it pretty simple, using the technique just on the two birds. After doing the technique, I realized how easy it was and that I should tackle something larger. I will try to work on something this weekend, so stay tuned :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Pip & Ollie (DoodleFactory Animals), Dot Background, Greeting- all can be found at http://starvingartistamps.com/
Ink: Rich Cocoa, So Saffron
Paper: Barely Banana, Tango Tangerine, Close to Cocoa, White, Summer Sun
Accessories, etc.: Copic markers, scallop punch, ribbon, pop dots

1 comment: