Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Egads- September!

I guess August was a bit of a busy month (in a mostly good way!), I forgot to update all month! I haven't had much free time. I've made a few cards here and there, but mostly cards for the CAS blog.

So here's a card that was greatly inspired by Debbie Olson that I made yesterday evening. It's pretty basic, but I had fun recreating the tree look using different stamps. I ended up using the tree from Beyond Basic Borders, and leaves from Beautiful Blooms II and Turning a New Leaf.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Beyond Basic Borders, Beautiful Blooms II, Turning a New Leaf, Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper: Ridinghood Red, Kraft, Vanilla, DSP- Stampin' Up sets from last year
  • Accessories, etc.: baker's twine, pop dots, twill, button, sponge
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment