Saturday, February 26, 2011

MIM: Glitter Strips

I had some spare time to try my hand at the latest Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge. This week's challenge was to use glitter strips. I used Scor-Tape a few ways on the card. First, I stamped the rainbow, cut it out, coloured it with Copics, then stuck that to a sheet of Scor-Tape. I put together my sky scene, then decided to add a glitter border to the white card base (just in case my rainbow didn't count as using a"strip"of Scor-Tape). Besides, what's a little more glitter, right?

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Up & Up and Away (plus sentiments)
  • Ink:Fresh Snow, Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Pacific Point, Real Red, White
  • Accessories, etc.: Cloud die Vintage Cream felt, Scor-Tape (1/4'' and sheets), glitter

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely! LOVE the sparkly rainbow. I didn't even attempt this week's MIM cuz I don't do glitter, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I just LOVE the glittery rainbow...it is utterly fabulous!! Awesome job! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' that glittery rainbow! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Natasha. Love the colorful rainbow and the clouds. :o)

    ReplyDelete