Sunday, April 03, 2011

A more complex take on FTL134

So I was just playing around with new stuff, cutting out some dies and doing a bit of stamping, (basically putting together my own embellishments) when I decided I needed to actually make use of them. I tend to put together all sorts of embellishments, but then I end up leaving them in my completed folder for ages. I looked at what I had put together and realized that it would work nicely with my clean and simple fall to layout sketch this week!


Supplies (all supplies by Papertrey Ink):
  • Stamps: Love Lives Here, Textstyle I,
  • Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate
  • Paper: White, Dark Chocolate, Scarlet Jewel
  • Accessories, etc.: Love Lives Here dies

5 comments:

  1. Oooh Natasha....this is awesome! You're going to make me put that die set in my cart on my next order and I've resisted until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this card has absolutely blown me away x
    It is super x
    I love love love the colour combo
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely WONDERFUL! I love everything about it. The colors, the different placement of the hearts, the butterfly and its placement... Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card - very clean and simple but with so much detail at the same time. Great work! I'll be back for more!

    ReplyDelete