It's been a while since I've participated in one of Papertrey Ink's blog hops, but I saw the inspiration photo on the weekend, and I made a note to play along this month.
I used the colours and themes from the inspiration photo- light blue, green, yellow, ruffles and flowers.
- Stamps: Background Basics: Petal Power, It's a Jungle Out There
- Ink: Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist
- Paper: Baja Breeze, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss
- Dies: Medium Scallop Die, Notched Flower Die
- Accessories, etc.: Ruffled Ribbon, Button, Twine