Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Papertrey July Blog Hop Challenge


When I saw this month's inspiration photo over at PTI for the blog hop, I fell in love with the colour combination!


I really wanted to make sure I made use of all the colours, so it seemed appropriate to stamp out some floral background paper using all the colours. While cleaning up some items at my grandmother's place, I found this pretty eyelet lace. I didn't have any ribbon thin enough to weave through the eyelets, so I trimmed a thin piece of card stock and wove it through. It worked splendidly! I had to laugh once I was done though, I used almost the exact same layout as last month's PTI blog hop. Oh well, I guess it's a good one!!


Supplies: Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes, Beautiful Blooms II, Floral Frenzy
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse
Paper: Simply Chartreuse, White, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry
Accessories, etc.: Lace, Floral Dies, Summer Sunrise button

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Natasha!! Great stamping and lovely embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love your stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty!! Love the stamped background and I love the little eyelet trim!! Way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Great 'random' stamping. I love the way you used the eyelet trim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card - love the flowers & the cardstock through the lace trim is a perfect detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the flower embelishment as well as the eyelet lace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very crisp and exciting. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the way you used the colors in your floral embellishment. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job creating your background and love the layered flower!

    ReplyDelete