Friday, August 15, 2014

Butterfly Thanks

I don't really remember what my inspiration for this card was. I guess I wanted to use a bunch of distress inks and see what happened! I sponged distress ink all over some cotton card stock and spritzed it with water. I added in some more sponging since I wanted a bit more vibrancy. Next, I stamped one of the background triangle images from Trifecta and filled random triangles with solid and patterned smaller triangles.

I decided to add a scalloped border on there. I was looking for some ribbon the coordinated nicely with the colours and found some of this old stitched Baja Breeze that went nicely! I finished it off with a layered butterfly die cut and an embossed thanks die cut.


Supplies:
Stamps: Trifecta
Inks: Seedless Preserves, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Versamark
Paper: Cotton pater, White, Vellum, Dark Chocolate
Accessories, etc.: Life is Beautiful die, Wet Paint Cuts I, clear embossing powder, scalloped edge die, white enamel dot


No comments:

Post a Comment