Monday, February 08, 2016

A few PTI cards

It's February, which means it's time to play along with Papertrey Ink's anniversary festivities. I always like the festivities as I find at this time of year my creativity wanes. The challenges and contests are great for sparking some inspiration.

The first card I made was inspired by Danielle's colour choices (Dark Chocolate, Scarlet Jewel, Melon Berry, Summer Sunrise, Classic Kraft)


I decided to warm up with a one layer card. I used the Birds and Blooms sets. I added a tiny bit of dimension by adding some liquid pearls to some of the flower centers.


The next challenge I participated in was the fashion inspired one. I have always loved the pattern of this apron, so I decided it was high time to make a card.



I pulled out the Fruitful stamp set and my best matching PTI colour palette (New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Tropical Teal, Harvest Gold, Dark Chocolate)

The card is pretty straightforward- I stamped the background and then added an embossed greeting from Scent-imentals on vellum.



No comments:

Post a Comment