Sunday, May 20, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Sketch Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone!



I decided to play along with the Lawn Fawnatics sketch challenge.



I love the clean and simple design.


Here's my card. I decided to make a fun little scene featuring the unicorn from Critters Ever After. I first cut out my circle and blended Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide to make a sky background. I die cut a few layers using the Puffy Cloud Border dies.

Next up, I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the unicorn and stars. I added plenty of shimmer to all of these, which you can see a bit in my close-up shot. I stamped one of the greetings on this cute little die cut banner made out of Harvest Gold. I framed the circle scene on a piece of Summer Sunshine. The last step was placing that all on a piece of Hawaiian Shores card front and then onto a white card base. It's super cute! Love that dainty unicorn.




1 comment:

  1. Love this gorgeous and magical design! Really brilliant idea for the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete