Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wishing You Peace

Here's a fairly quick holiday card. These stamps all come the Cat's Pajamas Elegant Christmas set. I thought that the swirled pattern would pair nicely with the patterns in the Ski Slope paper. I had already picked a brown, white, and metallic theme, which I was quite happy with, but that touch of Baja Breeze really livened up the whole card. I had the reindeer only stamped once, but it seemed too flat, so I stamped a second image, cut it out and placed over the first with pop dots.

Supplies:
Stamps: Elegant Christmas
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Gold
Paper: Metallic Mocha, Ski Slope, White, Chocolate Chip
Accessories, etc.: White satin ribbon, pop dots, chocolate chip grosgrain

3 comments:

  1. I love what you have done here Natasha! Wonderful colours and image! Great simple layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY cute, I love that cut out deer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the blues and browns together...earthy yet crisp.

    ReplyDelete