Tuesday, May 05, 2009

WS Trio

I thought it seemed like a good day to share these three Whipper Snapper cards. They all feature the sets released in April.

For my first card, I thought that the handwritten sentiments would make a cute stem. I stamped that first, then added the flower and leaves. I coloured it in with Copics, and put it together in one of my favorite layouts.
This chicken image is definitely one of my favorites. It's so much fun to colour and pair with other food items. I wanted a country kitchen vibe for this one, so I paired the images with this cute checkered paper and some saddle stitched grosgrain.
For this card, I wanted a simple "wow". This card is slightly smaller than usual, the note card 3.5x5. I cut out a scalloped square, then adhered a square of tape to it and glittered it up. Then I attached a Copic coloured cake in the same colours and added the sentiment in white craft ink. Easy, quick, and sparkly :D

Supplies:
Stamps: Chicken's in the Kitchen, What's Cookin', Simply Bloom
Ink: Bamboo Leaves, Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black
Paper: Kraft, Berry Sorbet, Ski Slope DP, White, Vanilla, Chocolate, SEI DP, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac
Accessories, etc.: Glitter, Copic markers, ribbon, various nestabilities, pop dots

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, Natasha! The first one is my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first card is also my favorite. I love the colors and the way you incorporated the message.

    ReplyDelete