Monday, August 03, 2009

Sneak Peek- Hugs from a Bug

I've got a sneak peek from one of the new I {heart} papers stamp sets. This one is called Hugs from a Bug and it's adorable! I went with clean and simple, letting the cute bumblebee stand for itself. I stamped the bee twice, once on the base white layer and again on scrap cardstock. I coloured it in with Copic markers and added a bit of sparkle to the wings with the clear spica glitter pen. The pattern paper is by Penny Lane.



Supplies:
Stamps: Hugs from a Bug
Ink:
Palette Noir
Paper: Soft Sky,
Penny Lane Passion Robin's Egg, White, Black
Accessories, etc.: Copic markers, pop dots, black grosgrain,
Clear Spica glitter pen

8 comments:

  1. Natasha, this is fabulous! Love your clean and simple style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cute! Love clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha, this is simply darling! Love the clean lines and soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and I really like how you added the dp to the bottom of the image. I may have to try that.

    ReplyDelete