Friday, May 07, 2010

Masculine Birthday


This was one of those cards that came together when I started playing with some new stuff and some scraps on my desk. First I made the wood grain background on the chocolate cardstock. I noticed it was kind of an odd size, so I figured out a layout that would work with it. I really like the leaves in Masculine Motifs and thought they'd look nice with a bit of two-toned inking. I grabbed some craft Chocolate Chip and Terracotta Tile and stamped the one leaf. Finally I finished it off with a Kraft card base and a wood button. Perfectly masculine, right?

Supplies:
Stamps: Masculine Motifs, Background Basics: Woodgrain
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Terracotta Tile
Paper: Kraft, Rustic Cream, Terracotta Tile, Chocolate Chip
Accessories, etc.: Wood button, twine

5 comments:

  1. wish I could find a 'follow' button for your blog! I really love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, this is a Perfect masculine card!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart that woodgrain and the rock n' roll leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. I would even say pretty, even though it's a masculine card. :o) TFS!

    ReplyDelete