Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Flowery Birthdays

I was in a bit of colouring mood the other day, so I decided to make a few flowery birthday cards using some nice line art and Copics. I had a few scraps around from when I was testing out some background stamping. Those colours became my inspiration! I was quite pleased with how they both turned out!
Supplies: Stamps: Friends 'til the End, In Bloom, Birthday Basics, Text Style, Background Basics: Botanicals Ink: Tuxedo Black, Lemon Tart, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Lemon Tart, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, White, Hawaiian Shores, Smokey Shadow, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories, etc.: Ribbon, Copics

3 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous!! My favorite is the last one but only because I LOVE those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love both of these too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO nice...especially the striking colours on the second one.

    ReplyDelete