Sunday, March 06, 2011

MIM- Fun Foam

When I first saw the latest MIM challenge I had all sorts of interesting ideas about what to do. When I watched the video, I was reminded of how I too had made my own stamps using various fun foam shapes. However, when I went to get started, the fun foam was nowhere to be found. I searched through some closets and found a few hearts and flowers. I managed to find a few pieces that were big enough to stamp and cut out.

I really wanted to make something with the number dies. Fun foam is the perfect medium for making stamps out of these dies! But, the pieces I found where definitely not big enough to try!

Here's my card.


I decided to use the fun foam for the balloon tops. It seemed like a good fit, texturally. Due to colour choices available in the fun foam, I went with some bright colour pairings- Pacific Point for the sky and Only Orange for the tag.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Up, Up, and Away (PTI)
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Fresh Snow
  • Paper: Only Orange, Pacific Point, White
  • Accessories, etc: Fun Foam, Double Ended Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment