Sunday, May 27, 2012

Congrats Clothesline

A few weeks back my mom had a specific request for me- she had seen a cute congratulations card where the letters were hung out on a clothesline.

Well, as luck would have I had ordered these tiny clothespins on a bit of a whim, and was just itching for the chance to use them. Although the card itself is quite simple, it took a bit making sure the spacing was decent. I attached the string loosely to the back of the teal card stock, then I placed the letters to the string with tape. I started in the middle with the G and the R. Next up was adding the clothespins. I added a glue dot to the back of each pin so it would stay down. Due to the weight of the pins, the string naturally took the nice wide-U type shape.  Finally I added a few felt clouds. I've got a few more packages of these adorable clothespins, so I may yet try this again.


Supplies:
Paper: Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Metropolis (discontinued Scenic Route paper)
Die: Block Alphabet Upper,  Cloud 1 and 2
Accessories, etc. Felt, Mini Clothespins, string

No comments:

Post a Comment