Friday, September 06, 2013

Vellum Leaves/Wooden Tri-Panels

This is one of those cards that was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest. I actually only used the basic idea of the tri-panel mask. To make the mask, was a bit of a process. I traced the die I wanted to use onto plain copy paper three times- I used this paper as my guide. The sandwich I used was the Spellbinders magnetic plate, the guide paper, the die (it easily stuck to the magnet through the copy paper), and then a 2nd piece of copy paper. I made sure to keep the top piece of paper the same size as my guide and kept them lined up throughout the process. I only had one die, so I did that three times until I had my mask ready to go!

I sponged on some Vintage Cream cardstock and then stamped over with a Woodgrain background image. Next, I stamped the leaves onto vellum, hurried the drying process with an embossing gun, and cut them out.



Supplies:
Stamps: Beyond Basic Borders, Leaf Prints (PTI), Woodgrain Background (SU!)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise, Vintage Cream
Paper: Canyon Clay, Vintage Cream, Chocolate Chip, Vellum

No comments:

Post a Comment