Sunday, January 05, 2014

Happy Happy Happy!

Good afternoon!

Today I have a delightful little cupcake card. I was in the mood for a one-layer card with a little "pop".

I die-cut the word birthday and placed that on the card. Whenever I am die-cutting letters or words, I placed some scor-tape on the reverse side of the card stock to make an instant sticker. I keep a roll of 1 inch wide scor-tape for this purpose alone.

Sometimes when I'm using cupcake stamps I feel like being bright and whimsical. This time, however, I felt like using traditional cupcake colours- chocolate browns and light pink frosting. Yum!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweets & Treats, Sweets & Treats Fillers
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Cherry Cobbler, Sweet Blush
Paper: Real Red, White
Accessories, etc.: Birthday Trio Die collection

No comments:

Post a Comment