Sunday, July 06, 2014

A few drinks!

Hello! Hope everyone's having a good weekend. I've got a few drink themed cards.

For the first one, I was inspired by this month's PTI Colour Play. I just loved the colours and was inspired to make a drink themed card. I used the Day at the Beach stamp set and the Sunrise impression plate to give the background a bit of texture. I managed to use all of the colours in the drinks. To add dimension I cut out the itsy bitsy garnishes and popped them up.




For my second card, I pulled out some old Stampin' Up! sets- Sparking Summer and Tart & Tangy. I coloured the drinks with Copic markers and added just a touch of Stickles for sparkle. I finished it off with a sentiment from PTI's Flipping Out.


Supplies: Stamps: Day at the Beach, Sparkling Summer, Tart & Tangy, Flipping Out
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, Summer Sunrise, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Aqua Mist
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Summer Sunrise, Black, White
Accessories, etc.: Copic markers, Stickles, Sunrise Impression Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment