Sunday, September 02, 2018

Fall to Layout #87- Take Two


Happy Sunday!
Here's this week's sketch.


Dimensions:
Card Base: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Vertical Strip: 1-3/4 x 4-1/4
Circle: approximately 2 inches

Here's my card. I decided to make a happy little Halloween card! I just got the Pick of the Patch set by Lawn Fawn, and seriously, how cute are those pumpkins! I stamped my paper strip with the smallest pumpkin and one of the faces. I also used the small solid star to fill in some of the empty space.

Next, I stamped and cut the two larger pumpkins and cut those with copics. I placed those on a dashed white circle and adhered that to a dark grey scalloped circle panel.

Lastly, I remembered that I had some fun Halloween prints in my paper stash. Anyone recognize this awesome set from Stampin' Up! in 2006 ?!? I looked through all the prints from this paper pack, and seriously, Stampin' Up knocked it out of the park. The designs are so classic that they are still very easy to use today.



If you play along, please leave a link:

No comments:

Post a Comment