Sunday, December 16, 2018

A few Christmas Cards

Happy Sunday!

I am taking a few weeks off from the weekly sketches over the holidays. I'll still be posting a few cards here and there, just not the sketch cards. Feel free to still be inspired by the sketches here.

My goal is to update the "drawn" style of the sketches (people didn't seem as receptive to them) and then maybe even start some new ones!

But for now, I thought I would share a few of the one-of-a-kind cards I made for my crafty crew. There's about 10 of us that meet every month for Stamp Club (one is still a Stampin' Up demo), and even though those monthly gatherings are Stampin' Up focused, we get together for other crafty dates and getaways. Anyway, here are some of the cards!

I mostly used Lawn Fawn and My Favorite Things.










3 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job with these cards. They're all gorgeous! In fact, I've tried several times to pick a favorite, and I just can't. Love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Natasha, I love every single one of them!!! They're all incredibly cute. Would make anyone receiving them smile, I'm sure! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute cards, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete