Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Celery Palette

Here's a card featuring one of the patterns from the palette'o'prints. I love how the 4 colours it comes in coordinates so nicely with the Sweet Shop ribbon. I had to use them together here. The dog is coloured in with pastels and blender pens in chocolate chip and apricot appeal. The greeting is a Hero Arts greeting.

And thank you all for tagging me. I haven't got around to deciding what 7 random tidbits I'd like to share. So I'm working on it, NO more tags, please!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! The colors are great and the puppy is so cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natasha, I just wanted to say hi, and thanks for sharing your great cards with us all! I tagged you on my blog. Now, it's your turn to name seven things about yourself that we might not know! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I have tagged you and if you would like to participate go to my blog to find out what you have to do! Love the card by the way!

    ReplyDelete