Monday, April 30, 2007

Same Layout, different season.

I really liked this layout from yesterday. This time I decided to use my snowflakes as snowflakes. These ones are from Fancy Flakes. Once again I used my glue pad and glitter. Seriously, that item makes glitter so much easier to use. It's especially awesome with clear stamps, since you don't even have to use the stamp-a-ma-jig. Stamp once in coloured ink, clean, stamp into the glue pad, and easily reposition right over the first image, sprinkle glitter, and you're DONE! So here's my wintery card, on this lovely almost summer day. We finally got rain today! The puddles are quickly drying up though, and the sun is shining brightly

2 comments:

  1. This looks terrific...and thanks for the tip on using the glue pad with clear stamps! Once I am lucky enough to find that my LSS has it in stock, I am so there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm
    thanks
    could be inspirational
    linked you so that if my son runs out of ideas.....
    Peter

    ReplyDelete