Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fish Wishes

I decided to do today's sketch challenge. Well, it wasn't so much a decision as a happening. I sat down to make a card using this fish I had coloured in last week. I pulled my colours from the image, and then realized that today's sketch just might work. I brought out some background stamps. What is it about ocean-themed stamps that have us bringing out the circle backgrounds? I'm really happy with how it turned though. The watercolouring/colouring ended up nice and vibrant (the stickles help keep it looking shiny and sparkly), plus the card actually has a purpose-always a good thing.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fishy Friends, Dotted, On The Spot, Card Greetings
Ink: Green Galore, Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Green Galore, Naturals White
Accessories, etc.: aquabrush, pop dots, stickles

5 comments:

  1. Hey there, I just found your blog today. It was good to meet you on Saturday.
    Love this card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring!! It is true about pulling out the circles with undersea creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! What a cute fish. I love the bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute Natasha! I agree, whenever I use a fish stamp I use some sort of circle background or cuttlebug it!

    ReplyDelete