Monday, February 04, 2008

Sneak Peak: Spring Garden

I just received the all-clear to post some gel-a-tins CHA sneak peaks. This set, Spring Garden, was a lot of fun to work with. It's bold, whimsy, and can work on cards or scrapbooking. It also goes nicely with the gelly gems. This set has 2 different ways of colouring in the flowers. There are solid stamps that fit inside the flowers and leaves, or you can colour them in with markers or some other medium. Here are a few cards I made with this set. It definitely said BRIGHT COLOURS to me, so that's what I used! I used some Scenic Route paper for a background and popped the colours with a touch of black. There are gems all along the one flower top, as well as the center of the other flower.

For the second card, I played around with changing the shape of the flowers. The one flower is quite tall, but being a clear stamp, you can manipulate it to fit your canvas. I thought it was cute to have the two flowers kind of looking at each other with the phrase friends. Again I brought some black into it to really make the bright colours pop!

Other gel-a-tins set used: Build a Set Chocolate Bliss (friends stamp) and Little Critters (the zzz behind the bee)

3 comments:

  1. Phresh & phunky! I love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your style! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete