Monday, May 26, 2008

A Little Something!

Hello! Thanks for the comments and feedback so far for the Clean & Simple Stamping blog! I appreciate it!

I know this next card definitely fits into that style, but I wanted to share a little Stampin' Up!. It's always nice to go back to where you started. I did use one non Stampin' Up product on here- that would be the scented embossing powder. No, I haven't yet found an apple scented powder. However, I figured cherry would work just as nicely. The important thing is it's red and it smells fruity.


Supplies:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, So Many Sayings
Ink: Real Red (craft ink), Versafine Black
Paper: Summer Picnic, Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories, etc.: red grosgrain ribbon, Cherry on Top embossing powder (gel-a-tins), pop dots (of course!)

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! Those apples are great! I've never seen scented embossing powder - that is so cool. Also, I am sooo excited about your CAS blog! Expect to see me hanging around lots!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! I may have to steal the proportions of this layout. I've used a similar one myself, but I really like that layer of DP underneath the main image. So crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the clean and simple ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this adorable fresh card! Bet that cherry smells great, but apple would definitely be better. Surely there's some out there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete