Monday, July 21, 2008

Voting, DTGD, and more?

Hello everyone!

So, my card made it through the first round at the PaperCrafts Gallery Idol. The theme for the next round was Monochromatic. I went with a truly "stampy" card. I know it's popular to make scrappy cards, especially for magazine publications, but that just wasn't being true to my style. If you would like to support me, check out here and go to the link under Description, and vote for Tashers.

In other news, the Dare to Get Dirty challenges start this week!
Check HERE for details
Check HERE for the forum
Check HERE for the gallery



I said there was more...

So I might as well post a card. This card features another new gel-a-tins set. This one is called Sheltering Tree and it's a fabulously fun build a tree set. For the tree, I stamped the top part with regular dye ink, then went over with an aquapainter to shade it all in.

1 comment:

  1. Well guess what, I voted for your card! I thought it was beautiful and I liked it because it was stamped and not scrapped. Plus is was very well put together.

    ReplyDelete