Monday, March 18, 2013

It's been a while!

So to say that I've neglected this blog would be a bit of an understatement... This is the first post of 2013!

I was on a bit of a roll this weekend. I made 6 cards yesterday, some were for challenges,  some were for upcoming birthdays, but all were just for fun!! I saw this week's Tuesday Trigger and was inspired. I incorporated the butterfly, the touches of gold, and the ruffles into my card.


Since the image was also entitled Elegant Emerald, I was inspired to stick with an elegant style for you card. On the one butterfly that I popped up, I rocked it in the gold ink to give it a subtle glimmer.




Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies, Birds & Blooms (PTI)
Ink: Island Indigo, Versamark, Gold
Paper: Gold, Island Indigo
Accessories, etc.: Organza ribbon, gold cord, Island Indigo ruffled ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Really liking the gold accents. Beautiful coloring on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natasha! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ...and welcome back! I have missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete