Monday, March 25, 2013

Ombre Text

I was in the mood for something bold, ombre-styled, and simple. I went with traditional "masculine" colours, but I think it would be a lot of fun in almost any other colour combination!
 
This card started out with the alphabet stamps. I wanted to ink them up with 2 different shades. After I had that stamped, I just kind of kept going with mixing in other sentiments in other shades of orange. I was quite pleased with it. I almost left it without the button, but I didn't want a flat card.
 




Supplies:
Stamps: Headline Alphabet, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday, Inside & Out: Birthday, Think Big Favorites #1
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Terracotta Tile, Dark Chocolate
Paper: White, Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate
Accessories, etc.: button, baker's twine

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natasha! Thanks for linking this up to the Ombre Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete