Friday, August 30, 2013

Artichoke Birthday?

Do you ever just see a set that you really want, you're not really sure why, and you don't even know what kind of projects you'd make with it? For me, that was how I felt about Vegetable Garden. I just really like the images and the two-step stamping options.
 
So when all else fails, make a birthday card right? I'm sure I can find someone that wouldn't mind an Artichoke birthday card!
 
For this one, I did some generational stamping to make my background paper. The vegetables were all stamped in the first step. The text images were stamped after stamping off once.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Vegetable Garden, Reason to Smile (PTI)
Ink: Class Kraft, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
Paper: Certainly Celery, River Rock, Class Kraft, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Accessories, etc.: Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment