Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stamp-A-Faire 2013

I had lots of fun participating in SAF2013. I didn't really play along last year since I had to work on the Saturday.

This year was totally different, I had the day off, and I had two crafty friends that joined me in celebrating!

As is typical, when the three of us get together, the fun increases, but the productivity goes down a little. We each still got between 3-6 challenges done. I think the group favorite was the salt/watercolour technique. We each made 2 of those!

I was so inspired and I really wanted to get all 10 challenges done, so I planned out the rest of my projects last night and got to work. I'm only posting the challenge and the cards. Any supply list/instruction can come later, if there's a demand for it.

Breakfast Bake & Take



"Tea"-Staining


Rolled Dough Designs
Mixing Mists:
Sprinkle of Salt:
Gallon: Quart: Pint

Custom Accents from the Oven:

Scent-Sational Cards




Limited Supplies Challenge:

Sugar Coated Embellishments










No comments:

Post a Comment