Sunday, June 17, 2018

Fall to Layout 76 Take Two




Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all the dads and father figures out there!

First of all, a few housekeeping points- I've decided to transition the Take Two Clean and Simple Stamping sketches over to this blog. I'll still post the sketch, the dimensions, my card for the challenge and the link up every Sunday around 10AM CST- it will just be here instead of the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.

So onto the sketch- I decided to skip #75 and move onto the next sketch.


Here's the sketch.
Some dimensions for you:
Card Base: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Squares: 1-1/4 x 1-1/4 (4)

Here's my card!


I used the new Village Shops stamp set. I love that little ice cream truck,so I used that for my "heart" element from the sketch. I stamped, cut out and coloured the little truck. To make some coordinating ice cream paper I took the tiny ice cream cone and stamped it with Aqua Mist ink on Aqua Mist paper for some subtle tone on tone stamping.

I modified the sketch ever so slightly and placed the sentiment on one of the squares.


Supplies:
Stamps: Village Shops
Ink: Aqua Mist, Tuxedo Black, Tropical Teal
Accessories, etc: Kraft Baker's Twine, Copics

If you play along, please leave a link:

4 comments: