Sunday, September 09, 2018

Fall to Layout #88 Take Two



Happy Sunday!
What can I say, I have been getting into Christmas cards early this year! 


This sketch is a good one for using a strip of patterned paper, or as I've done here, stamp your own! It was a rainy morning and I apparently felt like doing some fussy colouring. I stamped several images from Holiday Helpers and Christmas Dreams and then got to colouring!



I used various markers here, but keeping a fairly traditional Christmas colour palette. Once that was done, I chose some Brilliant Blue cardstock (anyone remember that awesome Basic Bright from Stampin' Up WAY back when...) and embossed a greeting from Winter Scripty Sentiments. The final steps were adding some red stitched grosgrain ribbon and I also die-cut one of the little snowflakes and popped that up.

If you play along, please leave a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment