Sunday, September 23, 2018

Fall to Layout #90 Take Two


Happy Sunday! 
So.... last weekend it was 25C with a humidex of 32C, and today it's super dreary and we had a mix of snow and rain last night... Oh September! You just never know what you're going to get!

Anyway, keeping with the theme of snow... Here's a card featuring some new to me snowflake dies.


Dimensions:
Card Base: 5.5 x 4.25
Next layer: 5.25 x 4

I got some glitter paper back during Sale-A-Bration and hadn't used it yet. I thought the snowflakes would look so pretty all glittered up! I omitted the ribbon since I had all that glitter and I decided to center the sentiment.


Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Helpers (greeting only)
Dies: Stitched Snowflakes, Mini Snowflakes, Outside in Stitched Rectangle
Paper: Glitter paper, Smoky Slate, Smokey Shadow

If you play along, please leave a link!


No comments:

Post a Comment