Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dreamy Chipboard


I so love using the new On Board chipboard, especially with the designer papers. Here, I've used the Sarah papers and the letters for "dream". The d is the only piece that is actually covered, and I've highlighted it here in this photograph. I also used one of the little flowers from the accents. I sponged classic Celery on it, then cut out one of the circles from the Sarah papers for the center. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the chipboard took the classic ink. The trick is sponge it so much that it looks like too much. Let it sit, as it dries, the colour absorbs into the chipboard. If you excessively sponged it in the first place, then plenty of the colour remains at the surface once dried.

The other letters were made by tracing the chipboard. I sponged around them to give a bit more definition (see inset)

No comments:

Post a Comment