Sunday, June 28, 2009

How Sweet It Is!

Here's a simple and sweet card that I meant to share a week or so ago! I was thinking that I really wanted to make a citrus themed card, but I wanted wedges. I thought for a moment a realized that these images work just as nicely if you cut them in half! I coated on two layers of yellow Spica to make them all sparkly and juicy looking, arranged them just so and added this cute sentiment. Next I found various oranges and a nice textured yellow from my paper stash. Finally I added a bit of ribbon and found that this Melon Berry button matched almost perfectly!
Supplies:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, It's a Celebration
Ink: Summer Sun, Melon Berry
Paper: Hawaii Papaya DSP, Groovy Guava, Tango Tangerine, White, Textured Yellow
Accessories, etc.: Ribbon, button, scalloped rectangles, pop dots, Spica yellow marker

1 comment: