I still love how teal and brown go together, so that's what I went with on here. The greeting is actually stamped with Stampin' Up!'s Early Espresso, but it photographed almost black. I hadn't used the button bow technique in a while so I figured I'd do that. That technique is where you loop the ribbon, tie a knot in the center with string to actually cheat making the bow, then add your button on top- I know I found out how to do this from a video, but I cannot remember who posted it, sorry!
- Stamps: In Bloom, Big & Bold Wishes(Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal (Stampin' Up!)
- Paper: White, Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip
- Ribbon/String:5/8 inch Satin Ribbon- Teal Michaels, Baker's Twine Dark Chocolate v
- Button- Dark Chocolate(Papertrey Ink)
- Punch:Border Punch- Diamond Lace (EK Success)