Monday, August 27, 2018

Fall to Layout #86 Take Two

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the delay. I had a crafty get-away this weekend with my friend Chera. We both made the sketch, but were too busy crafting to actually take staged pics for a Sunday post!


The dimensions are pretty straightforward:
Card Base: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Main Layer: Any proportionately smaller rectangle. I think Chera used close to 3-1/4 x 4-1/2. I used 3-3/4 x 5.

Here's Chera's card. She used a few different products. The leaves (and dies) are from the Autumn Leaves set by WPlus9 Designs. The thanks die is called Thanks Twice is by Create a Smile. The rest of the greeting is from the Hero Arts Thanks Stamp and Die. I just love the mix of luscious colours she used for the leaves!


We were both apparently in the mood for fall themed cards. 

I got this fun ghost themed set Booyah by Lawn Fawn, just before heading out to her place, so it was definitely on the list to get used. I used the ghosts as the clustered circle elements. I stamped the ghosts and many of the hat/wig elements and coloured them with Copics. I fussy cut them and also made use of a stitched rectangle die for the main layer. I added a few gems for some added sparkle.



If you play along, please leave a link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment