Saturday, August 18, 2007

Lovely Challenges

Here is a card I did today that combined two challenges- today's inspiration challenge, and Jen70's Super Saturday Challenge . This card measures 4.75 square. I used the gel-a-tins set: hugs & kisses. One thing I discovered while making this card was that my craft inks match Stampin' Up!'s designer paper, at least this series, WAY better than the dye inks. The Regal Rose dye ink actually clashed with the pink polka dot part! I wasn't pleased, but then I remembered that the craft and dye ink pairs sometimes differ a bit. For the little word tag, I stamped the word first, then punched it out, then added the brad. The ribbon was cut by squeezing it in half, then cutting at a diagonal.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this card! I am shorty becoming an SU demo and this would be a perfect layout to do for a class. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete