Thursday, December 13, 2007

Festival Letters

I just recently got this fabulous alphabet by gel-a-tins. I wanted to do something like this set by Stampin' Up!. I started with the fancy F. I masked that, stamped the journal frame over top, then added in the rest of the letters from the word friends. Next, I cut out the non-shadowed part of the F and popped that up. I cut out the frame with some scallop scissors and framed that on guava. For the wasabi background, I stamped the Damask style Wallpaper series all over. For the other background piece, I stamped Friendship by Definition, then lots of swirls all over. I muted that with some vellum.

And, in case you haven't been here for a while... I dazzled things up with a Christmas themed template. I hope you like it, it was lots of fun to make!


Supplies:
Stamps: Festival Vintage Alphabet, Wallpaper Series #1, Picture That, Spiral Symphony, Friend by Defintion
Ink: Wasabi, Guava
Paper: Wasabi, Guava, Vanilla, Vellum
Accessories, etc.: wasabi stitched ribbon, scallop scissors, piercing tool, pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment