Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Fun- Colour Challenge

Hello! It's Friday again already, so I needed to think up a challenge. This time I'm doing a colour challenge. The colours are a classic palette. I just received my Flourishes Love sets so I used this palette for a romantic card. Feel free to do any theme however! If you decide to participate, put a link in a comment or under the key word TFF02 at SCS. Check out other submissions here.


For my card, I started with a 3.5x6 card base. I stamped the hearts with noir ink, then watercoloured them. I added a touch of white gel pen to give the hearts that glow. I popped those up on the XOXOXO stamped background.
Supplies:
Stamps: Open to Love by Flourishes LLC.
Ink: Real Red, Noir, Charcoal
Paper: Red, Black, White, Gray
Accessories, etc.: flannel grey 5/8'' grosgrain, pop dots, white gel pen, piercing tool and guide

3 comments:

  1. love it! i see you're getting ready for valentines =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this card -- it is so stylish and *today*!!! Fabulous work!!! And I didn't realized you were running a Friday challenge -- I love this color scheme -- probably don't have time to play today, but I'd like to come back and do it some time later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love what you did with these stamps! The layout and colors are awesome!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete