Thursday, June 04, 2015

TBT Challenge

I saw the throwback challenge over on Dawn's blog and thought it would be fun to play along. I loved the use of the Fanciful Feathers in the post and thought I would use that set too, since it had been too long!

For the large feather I inked up with the dark blue first, then went over with the lighter ink and made sure they blended before stamping on the paper. I like doing this a lot with similar coloured inks. It makes a nice ombre effect!


I also thought I'd share this card that I made several weeks ago. I only shared it on Instagram, but really liked how it turned out! I stamped the flowers using various Distress Inks and then applied water to give them a painted look. The hello die was stamped with the sparkly versamark and then clear embossed.


Supplies:
Card 1- Stamps- Fanciful Feathers




1 comment:

  1. I love both of your cards. Thanks for playing along in the WPlus9 TBT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete