Sunday, June 28, 2015

One with Nature!

I decided to have a bit of fun watercolouring these leaves/trees from the newly released One With Nature. I went with atypical colours for leaves because that seemed fun at the time (Spiced Marmalade, Crushed Olive, Seedless Preserves and Peacock Feather if you're curious). I also decided to go with a more fun sentiment- this one is from Ice Cream Dream.

I had the hexagon embossed cardstock on my stash from a failed card attempt from the previous date. It worked on this card, especially with the colours I had already selected. I dug into my ribbon stash for some cute matching ribbon and that was that!

And even better, the card completely works for this week's Simon Says Wednesday Challenge! The challenge this week was to feature Simon Says Exclusive Product and the theme was Anything Goes!


1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Natasha! Love the foliage and use of dry embossing and ribbons! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete